Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Green Living Workshops in MARCH


This is the best $50 dollars I have ever spent. I'm so not kidding! It's been over a year since my relationship began with Sustainable Works and it changed my life! Talk about a Lifestyle makeover. If you haven't taken a workshop from them you really are missing out. In fact, I'm overdue for a refresher, so you just might see me at one of the upcoming classes:)

Want to know more...

Learn about the environmental problems and what you can do to help solve them!
The Green Living Workshop covers the following topics, one per week:
Water, Energy, Waste, Chemicals, Transportation, and Shopping & Food. Workshop meets for six sessions at the same location and time

Learn about the problems related to each of the above topics on a global, national and local scale. Then with the help of the WorksBook review and take action on ten related solutions.
To register visit www.SustainableWorks.eventbrite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment