Thursday, January 1, 2009
If you're looking for a resolution for 2010 and want to start the New Year off right how about being a little more eco-friendly. Here are my top five ways to bring some GREEN into next year
1. Buy a SIGG bottle and stay away from plastic.
2. Visit your local farmer's market at least once a month.
3. If you still don't recycle... START!
4. Start using a re-usable bag. You can buy them anywhere or I have plenty to spare if you need one:)
5. Take a Green Living Workshop through Sustainble Works. I promise you will learn some incredible information. Visit sustainableworks.org