Friday, January 29, 2010

Play-Dough goes ECO


When I was little, heck even to this day, I believe Play-Dough was one the best crafts ever invented. I mean who could resist endless, shape able, soft texture putty? My pal Florido B. introduced me to Eco-dough because it's what his son plays with in school. ECO-FRIENDLY putty that is safe to eat, where was this when I was in elementary school? Visit Eco-kidsusa.com if you have little ones in your life and are looking for alternative, non-toxic art supplies for them. Adults can partake in this too.

Eco-dough ingredients:eco-dough is a molding dough handmade with flour, salt, cream of tartar, organic rosemary oil, vitamin E oil, canola oil, coconut oil, potassium sorbate, citric acid, natural and organic fruit, plant and vegetable extracts from beets, spinach, paprika, carrots, purple sweet potato, red cabbage, blueberries and tomatoes. *Gluten free, made with rice, banana or potato flour is also available. Please check our product list for gluten free eco-dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment